Using a rose quartz face roller is an excellent addition to your usual skin care routine. They are easy to find in most department stores or online and are also very affordable.
It is simple to use the rose quartz face roller because of it’s design, which resembles a paint roller. Many rollers have a large stone on one end and a smaller one on the other.
The larger portion works well on areas such as the forehead and cheeks. The large roller also works well for the neck area. The small roller is great for the under eye area and around the nose.
Let’s take a closer look at the benefits to using a rose quartz face roller:
Stimulates Blood Flow
This article reveals that besides the relaxing feeling you receive when using a roller, you will also stimulate the blood flow to the skin. When blood flow is increased, there is also an increase of collagen, which keeps the skin looking plump and youthful.
Ease Of Use
It is much easier to massage your face with a roller than your hands. Your fingers won’t get tired and the handle makes the motions more comfortable.
Due to the fact that the roller is made of stone, it will always feel cool to the skin. The cool temperature will help to relieve swelling or puffiness in the face.
The massage will also help to drain the lymphatic system, which also reduces puffiness. The skin will also feel more toned and lifted.
Detoxifies The Skin
This article states, that when the lymphatic system is drained from using the rose quartz face roller, it detoxifies the skin. When this happens, you will notice that you will have less inflammation and acne.
One important thing to remember is that when you first start to detoxify your skin, the impurities will be brought to the surface. You may notice an increase in breakouts at first, but stick with it and your skin will clear up beautifully.
How To Use A Rose Quartz Face Roller
Using a face roller is simple, so there are just a few things to keep in mind:
- Rollers can be used day or night. It is best to apply a serum on the face prior to use, because the roller will help the product penetrate more effectively.
- Always roll in an upward motion. When using a roller or massaging by hand, never drag the skin downward. The purpose is to lift the skin to prevent sagging.
- Start under the chin at the neck. Sweep the roller up from the collar bone in sections across the front of the neck. Repeat five times.
- Moving to the tip of the chin, roll up towards the earlobe five times and repeat on other side. Do this motion five time on both sides.
- Move up to the side of the mouth and roll up towards the middle of the ear, underneath the cheekbone. Repeat five times and do this on both sides of the face.
- Move up to the side of the mouth and roll up towards the middle of the ear, on top of the cheekbone. Repeat five times and do this on both sides of the face.
- Move to the forehead and roll across the eye brow area, then roll across the forehead in an upwards motion. Repeat five times.
- Use the small end to gently roll under the eye from the outer corner towards the inner corner. Be mindful not to tug or pull on the delicate skin in this area.
As you can see, using a rose quartz face roller is an incredible way to keep your skin looking vibrant and youthful. Since they are easy to obtain and simple to use, you will soon be on your way to a fresher looking appearance.
For further reading, check out: Aromatherapy For Your Face – Everything You Need To Know and The Top 4 Foods That Age Your Skin.